Who Else Needs More Traffic & More Leads?
“Set yourself an affordable monthly budget and don’t be tempted to exceed this budget until your business starts to grow.”
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!
You must discipline yourself with a budget, especially when you are setting up an Internet business and have no sales… no profits… and no experience! Most people fail on the Internet because…
- They do not set a budget…
- They spend far too much money…
- They don’t learn the proper IM success techniques…
- They run out of money before they have even made a single sale….
On the other hand, many people also fail because they try to do everything free of charge.
The important points to understand about Internet marketing are,
- You must set a budget and stay within it.
- While you can do many things free, there are some things that you need to pay for.
- There are also some tools that, while not strictly necessary, are very useful if you buy or subscribe to them.
- Your budget should therefore cover all of the necessary items as well as your chosen affiliate
programs and as many of the useful items as will fit comfortably within the limit you set yourself.
Ask yourself how much you can afford to spend on your business every month before you start to see a return…
$75.00…? $100…? $150…? $200…? $250…?
However high or low you set your budget, stick to it until you start to earn a solid income from your business.
You should only consider expanding your budget when you are making a profitable return on it month after month and can be sure that your new budget will reap larger rewards.
Look, perhaps you don’t really believe it’s possible to build a thriving business on a limited budget, but IT IS! Don’t just take it from me, watch these free videos and see for yourself.
Things You “Must Have” To Succeed On The Internet
1. A Web Hosting Account – Find a shared web hosting service that will allow you to run a multiple-domain business account for less than $10 per month. DavidHurley.RunHosting.com offers business hosting with a free domain name for just $4.75 per month.
Budget: $4.75 per month.
2. An Auto-Responder – I recommend the Traffic Wave autoresponder, which I use myself. Traffic Wave is a professional autoresponder service that is ideal for affiliate marketers because it has a flat rate monthly pricing plan, so no matter how big your list grows, you won’t be charged any more money.
You need a professional autoresponder to do business online if you are to build a relationship with your clients, and Traffic Wave is the place to be. Try it out free for 30 days and then come back and post a comment here with your feedback…
Budget: $17.95 per month (after a free 30-day trial).
MONTHLY EXPENDITURE = $22.70
That’s it folks!
Yes, the good news is that the only two things you absolutely must have for online success, a reliable website hosting platform and a professional autoresponder service. Anything else is really a matter of your personal preference, depending on what line of business you are in and how you want to market it.
Build Your Business On A Pizza Budget!
Jon Olson, the owner of ILoveHits.com and co-owner of ClickTrackProfit.com built his business from scratch on a budget of $75 per month while working as a pizza restaurant manager…
Find out exactly how he did it in his ebook, The Pizza Plan – it’s 100% free to download.
Use A Budget To Discipline Yourself!
By working within a budget, the Internet marketer will be forced into a discipline of work that will reap rewards over time. Remember, most people fail because they throw their precious money away on “quick fixes” – OR they never spend any money at all.
Both extremes are recipes for failure.
Having fixed your budget, the next thing you need to decide is your NICHE MARKET (Lesson Two).
P. S. One tip that will save you hundreds of dollars is to find out “what’s working now” from the industry leaders BEFORE you buy any program or marketing service. Watch this free What’s Working Now webinar for more details.